VNC Commander

Power, Paul Paul.Power "at" qr.com.au
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:02:52 +0000

That sounds great Tony. I would love to give it a go if that's OK. I'll try
it and give you some feedback. E-mail me the file and the screenshot too, as
it got deleted by the server.
Thanks.

Paul Power

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Caduto [mailto:tcaduto "at" amsoftwaredesign.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 15 August 2001 3:53
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: VNC Commander

Hi,
Would anyone be interested in a VNC viewer that worked similar to PC
Anywhere?
IE where you could create and edit connections in a window and store the
password for each connection if desired?
I have been working on such a program and will be releasing it for free
sometime soon.

See the attached zip file for a screen shot.

the program uses VNCX activex control by Thong Nyguen from New Zealand.

Feed back would be appreciated.
I can also send a beta version to anyone that is interested, just let me
know

Tony Caduto

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type application/x-zip-compressed
which had a name of vnc commader.zip]
This message has been swept by MIMESweeper for known viruses
the system manager of QR.

This message has been swept by MIMESweeper for the presence of computer
viruses. No warranty is given that this message upon its receipt is
virus free and no liability is accepted by the sender in this respect.

This email is a message only; does not constitute advice and should not
be relied upon as such.