Win32 VNC service Shutdown

Tony Caduto tcaduto "at" amsoftwaredesign.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:35:15 +0000

Hi David,
You are right it would not introduce any incompatibilities because only the
implementation of the service code would have to be modified.

Do the VNC developers take part in this list?
I program in Pascal and my C++ is very rusty, otherwise I would attempt it
myself :-)

Tony Caduto

> While I agree with you in principle, I think that incorporating a
> work-around, as PC Anywhere apparently has done, would be pretty helpful.
> It's not like VNC servers for other platforms don't incorporate code to
work
> around their particular quirks.  This would introduce no > so I don't see
the harm in it.