keypad, caps lock problems

SI Reasoning sczjd "at"
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 19:17:55 +0000

I am running vncservers from Mandrake 8 (linux 2.4
kernel) I am also running windows98 from within Linux
using win4lin server edition. I then have the remote
clients vnc into linux...and then run their windows
from there. This gives a huge speed increase than
doing wondows to windows vnc.

However, I cannot get linux or windows clients keypads
to work within win4lin windows when run through vnc.
They work fine if brought up without vnc. Caps lock is
also weird in that I have to do CTRL + Shift + Caps
Lock to get it to work.

Any ideas?

SI Reasoning
sczjd "at"