How do Install VNC on a Win98 or Wim ME computer?

RICH leicaman "at" email.msn.com
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 04:09:50 +0000

I have a Win98 and a Windows Millennium Edition computer on which I wish
to install VNC.  How does one set these up so that when they are
connected to the Internet I can use the viewer to contact them.  The
servers I have set up have a host name and you only need to type in the
Domain name or IP address to contact them.  But these two machines are
stand-alones that connect through an ISP.  What is the proper procedure
for setting them up?

Thanks,

Richard

Leicaman "at" msn.com