Win98 and RAS / network OAnkert "at"
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 18:42:35 +0000

Win98 and RAS / network

i have a problem with Windows 98, RAS and our company network.
I have read several posting on the list, but no one fits my need and
playing around with the network did not give the expected results.

I have a network range ( -, all pc (win98)
use static ip's and have vncserver installed. I can reach these servers
from inside
the network with the internet explorer without any problems. Now i have
another pc ( which has a buildin isdn-card and runs
also vncserver. On this pc runs the ras-server, too. I don't know the
isdn-ip of this
server (can see it after a connection is established), but if i dialin
it works
and i can access with my remote pc vnc on this pc. But if i enter a
other ip
with a live vncserver (range 1-99) i get no response. I have change the
gateway for the ppp-adapter to, but without any
What's wrong?

to majordomo "at"
See also: