Mac-VNC (VNCThing) on MacOS X

James Witte jswitte "at" bloomington.in.us
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 07:17:51 +0000

Hi,

  I've got the AT&T VNC Server running under system 7.5.3 on a 7100 at IP
2.2.2.2 (Class C nsubnet).  I've succesfully accessed this from an iMac
running system 9.1 and VNCThing with IP 2.2.2.5 with a crossover cable.  I
started up OSX tonight, and VNCThing couldn't find the server.  I haven't
tried restarting OSX though (it was set to PPP for the network to begin
with, and I didn't restart after switching it to Ethernet).  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jim Witte
jswitte "at" bloomington.in.us