I'm losing the battle to Solaris 8 and VNC

Chris.N.1@bwc.state.oh.us Chris.N.1 "at" bwc.state.oh.us
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:19:40 +0000

where could I find info on the inetd method??

Thanks
chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Palocz [mailto:spalocz "at" tgtsolutions.com]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 11:10 AM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: RE: I'm losing the battle to Solaris 8 and VNC

Hey Chris,
I like vnc for Solaris, but I don't like the perl vncserver startup file.
I don't use It I run Xvnc with the -query localhost option, this gives me
the dtlogin screen. I run a limited number of vnc servers so this is great,
but I understand you can do the same thing with running through inetd. So if
you need a various number of users use inetd.
If you would like my command for Xvnc, email me.

Steve