Problem with Arrow Keys

Munoz, Michael Michael.Munoz "at" CWUSA.COM
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:35:08 +0000

Hello,

I have VNC server setup on Windows 2000 and am trying to access it from
Windows 98..

Everything appears to work fine except the arrow keys..  They always respond
as if num lock was on and if I was using that keypad (just digits show up)..
The keypad yields the same results.  I have tried num lock on or off on both
machines..

I haven't found the arrows working on anything yet, but the programs I'm
specifically talking about are teraterm and Unix style such as through
Exceed.

I have VNC server setup on a Linux Mandrake machine and do not have the same
problem but I don't run exceed or teraterm on that..

Appreciate the help!

Mike Munoz