VNC-related project

Bryan A. Pendleton bp "at"
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 21:57:59 +0000

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Glenn Mabbutt wrote:

> In a nutshell, I'm stuck at the point where I'm trying to find a wrapper for
> tcp connections on Win32 that will trap and redirect attempted new socket
> connections over an existing socket.  I've been searching for such a beast
> and can't find it or anything near it.

This doesn't sound like what you describe later on....

Let's take this another way: what's the goal of your project? Making a
meta-server which redirects requests for others? How does this compare to,
for instance, a socks proxy or a tool like rinetd?

Bryan Pendleton
ICQ #2680952
Phone: (650)714-7827
"The root of all knowledge lies within, but knowledge is useless unless it is collected and shared."
to majordomo "at"
See also: