vnc-list-digest V1 #1230

Vladimir Shapovalov vladimir "at" mercury.hec.utah.edu
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 22:11:16 +0000

This is a question about your mouse rather than VNC. All VNC viewers have
combinations of keys that will send the middle and right button signals,
look those up in the VNC viewer options. You don't really have to change
anything there. Then use your mouse control panel on the Mac to program it
to send the desired keys combination when the right button is pressed. Don'
t forget that some control panels will assign the right mouse settings to
a specific application - make sure you choose VNC.

Vladimir