VNC Suggestion on PPC

Keith and Alison the.jamiesons "at" btinternet.com
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 09:56:59 +0000

I have used VNC on the Compaq iPAQ and looked at PC screens. Its the
"paint the hall through the letterbox" syndrome, I have a suggestion
that there is a "zoom" so I, and anyone else, could put a x2 and get
twice as much detail but at half the resolution.

Also to save bandwidth on the 2M wireless link I was using, would is be
possible to have the iPAQ send the co-ordinates which is needs to the
screen to the server process ?

No reply needed, but just my meager thoughts.

Keith