Mac to PC Second Mouse Button

Jonathan Morton chromi "at" cyberspace.org
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 01:36:51 +0000

>I'm on a Mac with a 2 button mouse, and I am connected to a PC. I would like
>to be able to use my second mouse button on my Mac as I would on the PC, can
>someone tell me the command to put in the key mapping dialog? I can't seem
>to get it to work!

For starters, go to http://www.webthing.net/vncthing/ and get
yourself a VNC viewer that works.  Then set it up to use the same
mapping as you've set up the mouse to use - for example if your right
button is set up to produce a Shift-click, set up VNCThing to use the
Shift modifier to activate the second button.