ctrl-alt-del

Carlos Alfaro carlosalfaro "at" yahoo.com
Tue, 07 Aug 2001 18:46:54 +0000

I have noticed that on NT machines if the service is
not loaded at boot time then ctrl-alt-del does not
work.
It happened to me - on the nt server i terminated ther
service (vnc) by accident and then i launched it - the
keys would not work - not even using the viewer to
send the command - i had to restart the server and now
it seems ok - i
i should say that I have not tried to start the
service manually using teh command line and i can't be
sure if it will work that way - i dont want to have to
restart the server
i would be wrong maybe it was just my machine - but i
hope it helps
p.s. its an Nt server running sp4