Upgrading VNC (was TightVNC vs regular VNC)

Quek Hong Cheang quekhc "at" altavista.com
Tue, 07 Aug 2001 11:39:22 +0000

Speaking of upgrading, I have been trying to compile tightvnc without much success.  Is there anyone who has sucessfully compiled it on the solaris platform?  I am using Solaris 7. If anyone can sent me the compiled files, I would be very grateful.  Thanks.
PS : Any version of solaris is worth a try.