New to MacVNC - command key and working with PPP connection

Jim Witte jswitte "at" bloomington.in.us
Tue, 07 Aug 2001 00:20:59 +0000

Hi all,

  I just got MacVPC (AT&T distro, are there others?) installed on my two
macs here (7100 running system 7.5.3, OT 1.1.1 and iMac running system 9.1)
and have a couple of questions:  How do I get the command key to work
right?  Is there a way to use (Apple) PPP and VNC over ethernet at the same
time (on the client machine)?

  Finally, is there a mailing list out there dedicated to MacVNC?

Thanks,