Newbie Help

David Bishop DBishop "at" Crammer-Bishop.com
Mon, 06 Aug 2001 21:01:38 +0000

I'm just getting up to speed with networking and remote access. My office
computer is a client on a server running Windows NT 4.0 The server is
connected to the internet through a cable modem and my office computer gains
access to the internet through a router. I would like to gain remote access
to my office computer from my computer at home. I can access the server
through VNC, but not my office computer. Any help in setting this up would
be appreciated.