TightVNC vs regular VNC

A. John Peters ajpeters "at" otg-systems.com
Mon, 06 Aug 2001 16:57:54 +0000

In the registry, there is a setting named runonce.  It runs right abter a
reboot.  Set this item to the command line script that sets up VNC.  If may
need to include a second run once to make the settings work correctly.  If
I have time,  I will create an executable for Windows 9x, 2k and NT.  If it
is a hurry, you would have to pay me as part of my software update services.

A. John Peters