TightVNC vs regular VNC

Chris Wolfe cwolfe "at" globetrotter.qc.ca
Mon, 06 Aug 2001 16:36:05 +0000

Actually I've done that a few times. All that's needed is a way
to run the TightVNC program after a delay period. Start the
timer, then close VNC. As long as nothing goes wrong the new
server comes up. Having someone at the other end who's capable of
running VNC is a nice safety blanket :)

Chris