WinVNC and Disable wallpaper on Windsor 2000

Michael Florczyk MichaelFlorczyk "at" westat.com
Sat, 04 Aug 2001 00:46:00 +0000

What registry setting do you use to disable the icon from the server end?
I've tried   HKLM\software\orl\winvnc3\DisableTrayIcon and set it to 1 and I
can't get it to work?  Any suggestions???
How did you take the icon away from the tray??

Change what registry? Is the setting I am using wrong?
As I say the wallpaper is ok when you take over the machine, it only goes
when you quit the viewer
We take the icon away from the sys tray when it starts so that's not a
problem.
Tim