VNC Crypto

Steve Russo SteveR "at" denning.com
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 17:09:21 +0000

Hello everybody!

I am looking at implementing VNC for a couple of companies that I am working
with. They will need a secure solution and will be coming from various
clients (Win3.11, Win95, Linux, etc). I have been on this list for over a
year and I believe I have seen some mention of Crypto VNC. I know all about
tunneling VNC over SSH in Linux, but unfortunately, these companies don't
have the pleasure of having all Linux desktops.

Didn't someone create a version of VNC Cryto that doesn't rely on SSH? I've
looked at the add-ons but didn't see it.

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

Don't phear the penquin.