Zebedee again....

David Brodbeck DavidB "at" mail.interclean.com
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 14:50:16 +0000

Well, you could try netstat.  If the tunnel is working, the connection to
the remote machine should be on whatever port Zebedee runs on, not the VNC
port.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Pifer [mailto:jamesvnclist "at" tnjinfl.com]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 9:28 AM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: Zebedee again....

I know there's lots in the archive about Zebedee, but I haven't found
reference to what I'm looking for.

I have a very basic Zebedee connection working. At least I think it's
working.

Is there any way to verify that I really have an encrypted tunnel working?
Other than sniffing the wire?
Also, my VNC Server seems to still accept normal VNC client connections. Is
there any way to have VNC only accept connections coming through Zebedee?

Thanks,
James