Tight VNC and Red Hat 7.2?

Greg Breland gregory "at" netdoor.com
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 19:01:27 +0000

Of course, I did not mean to slight the contribution of AT&T's work, but
it is good to hear that it will have Const's Tight Encoding.

Any idea if it will have the local cursor/jpeg patches that are,
according to Const Kaplinsky, about to go production?

It is great to see Red Hat including VNC in their new versions.  I think
it was on the Power Tools CD in 6.2/7.0, came on CD2 with 7.1 and now
with 7.2 sounds like it will be a very new patched version that really
paints VNC in the best light.

Greg