Error 105

Aideen McConville amcc "at"
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 11:43:19 +0000

 > I have loaded VNC successfully on 150+ systems.  Today in my test
 > environment, I was attempting to install VNC 3.3.3r7 on 3 servers, all from
 > different vendors.  On each of them I received an Error 105 message.  Can
 > someone shed some light on this error?

>From the InstallShield Knowledge base

"Error 105:

Setup is unable to run an intermediate file needed to proceed with the

Setup.exe launches the installation program after copying it to the
hard disk. You'll see Error 105 when Setup.exe cannot launch the
installation program from the hard disk. This message appears only

Make sure that you are running a normal installation of windows. If
you need to contact Technical Support, please give us complete
information on your environment and on any special configurations
you've defined."

-- Aideen
to majordomo "at"
See also: