Restricting access to winVNC options

Greg Beveridge GregB "at" btdatazone.com
Wed, 01 Aug 2001 17:15:50 +0000

I thought this would be a common query but my searches on the mailing list
and 'site have been futile.

I need to roll-out winVNC to around 30 Win2000 PC's, and I want to restrict
the access to the 'Properties' box, but need to leave the password option
available. The scenario being that, when I need to control one of the boxes,
the user loads winVNC, specifies a password and I then connect with said
password. Programming is not my forte, so I seriously need some advice here!
I know its possible, but how?

Im using version 3.3.3 R7

kind regards

Greg