WinVNC-Problem??

Jeff Beaugrand JeffB "at" pspring.com
Wed, 01 Aug 2001 13:45:52 +0000

I've seen that before too. Sometimes the client and server lose their
communication and the screen doesn't get updated, that might explain the
multiple mice. Have you tried closing the client and trying to establish a
connection again? If so, and it didn't work, your server WinVNC.exe might
have locked up, as mine did.

See my posts entitled "NT4Server: VNC Service Won't Stop" or look for
PSKill on www.sysinternals.com (thanks, Karen).

Jeff Beaugrand
Assistant System Administrator
Peterson Spring - Kingsville