[vnc-list] i would like to add features to vnc in order to teach over the web

Assaf Wodeslavsky internet_academy "at" hotmail.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:45:47 +0000

thanks
i'll take a look.

1. i'm trying to open the capture sample, but i don't have bzip2 file
opener.
can you point ne at one.
2. also if you can help me open *.tar.gz.  sorry, i only know how to run
winzip.

thanks
assaf