BUG REPORT: Mac TridiaVNC Server v3.4.0 alpha 2

Mike Babulic mike.babulic "at" gov.calgary.ab.ca
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:55:32 +0000

on 11/30/00 9:51 AM, Jonathan Morton at chromatix "at" penguinpowered.com wrote:

> The double-click problem *may* be fixed by the Drag Manager patch in Adrian's
> latest patches, but just as likely not.  I'm working on a better fix for the
> double-click issue.

Nope, the Drag manager patch didn't fix it.  Double-click works fine for
text (even in the finder), but not for Finder icons.

BTW - It may be alpha software and it may be slower, but it's more stable
than the previous beta on my system.

--
Mike Babulic,  Management Systems Analyst
Engineering Computer Services,  The City of Calgary