User notification

Jonathan Morton chromatix "at"
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:23:05 +0000

>It would be nice if we could get Tridia to include this modification in
>their source (with a switch to activate, of course) as we seem to get fairly
>regular requests on this issue (and it would be nice if it was
>cross-platform, not just for Windows).

Exactly how, from a user-interface point of view, would you intend
implementing confirmation on, say, Xvnc?  With x0rfbserver this is less of
a problem, but...

I do, however, intend implementing it as an option in the Mac server.
Right now my priorities are towards getting it *working* under all normal
conditions on as many Macs as possible - frills will come later.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
mail:     chromi "at"  (not for attachments)
big-mail: chromatix "at"
uni-mail: j.d.morton "at"

Get VNC Server for Macintosh from

Version 3.12