VNC vs. MS products tschweikle "at"
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:16:35 +0000

gmabbutt "at"

>  There's one tech in the office who insists that MS
> products are the way to go, simply because most of our customers run MS
> and he considers it the "easiest" path.

Is he shure there won't be one with Unix or MacOS? Absoluteley? Realy
absoluteley? Will he sign a paper (making clear HE will be the one who
has to pay additional integration costs if he was wrong) telling there
are no customers using non MS OSes?

If not -- why does he want to take products not available on other

to majordomo "at"
See also: