BUG REPORT: Mac TridiaVNC Server v3.4.0 alpha 2

Mike Babulic mike.babulic "at" gov.calgary.ab.ca
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:42:57 +0000

on 11/30/00 8:42 AM, Tim Senecal at tsenecal "at" denverpost.com wrote:

>> http://wrench.et.ic.ac.uk/adrian/software/vnc/vncPatches68k-dragtest.hqx
>
> downloaded, installed, and I have found no problem with it, drags of finder
> icons drag the icon, and relatively quick on the updates too.

Yep, it fixes the drag problem & seems a bit faster.

Double-click, shift-click, control-click, alt/option-click still don't work
(see my last note).
--
Mike Babulic,  Management Systems Analyst
Engineering Computer Services,  The City of Calgary