BUG REPORT: Mac TridiaVNC Server v3.4.0 alpha 2

Mike Babulic mike.babulic "at" gov.calgary.ab.ca
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:17:48 +0000

on 11/29/00 2:45 PM, a.umpleby "at" ic.ac.uk at a.umpleby "at" ic.ac.uk wrote:

> Actually, I would very much like to hear from people using the Tridia
> VNC Server (both PPC and 68k), to find out if the drag phenomenon is
> widespread.

I have the drag problem too.

Other problems:
  - double-clicking on an icon in the Finder doesn't seem to work
  - shift-click and control-click don't work
  - can't figure out how to emulate the command and option keys

Oh well, it IS alpha software
Mike Babulic,  Management Systems Analyst
Engineering Computer Services,  The City of Calgary
mike.babulic "at" gov.calgary.ab.ca  phone: 268-2520