Help... Connecting from office to home

Robert Wagner rwagner "at" shelton-tech.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:05:41 +0000

Can you identify which router or firewall is giving you the "No route to
Host" message?  Try a traceroute.  Can you hook into your home pc from the
Proxy server, or a pc outside the firewall?  I would start with the simplest
route (outside the firewall) and work your way back.