Filetransfer Tool

Oeschey, Lars oeschey "at" media-saturn.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:17:59 +0000

Hi,

we currently plan to replace our Remote Control Tool (PC-Duo if anyone wants
to know, quite cool, but also expensive) with VNC. Nearly all features of
PC-Duo are also in VNC, though it is a bit slower. What I miss is a
Filetransfer Tool, since our users need that (all on Win platform), and
perhaps Clipboard transfer.
Does anyone have an idea regarding the filetransfer? Perhaps some
lightweight freeware ftp for Win, that we just start when needed?

Lars