recompiled version?

systemd0wn systemd0wn "at" shoutmail.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 01:25:55 +0000

 Im new to VNC and want to put it on my LAN at home.  Their is a NT server, 2 win98 SE boxes, and soon a linux box. i want to be able to use this program descretly so my kids cant fool with the settings.  I have a 15 year old who thinks hes some sort of computer wiz.  And want a way to monor him easily.  :)  id appreciate it if somone would email me the recompiled version.  Also i was woundering if it was ever goin to be possible to have multiple add-ons.  I had wanted 2 and i noticed it re-writes the existing .exe and that way i can not use multiple.  Well thank you very much for your time.

Zach Norris