VNC vs Radmin (was RE: VNC vs PC Anywhere)

Lee Douglas LeeDouglas "at" pellis.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 21:33:20 +0000

There's only two that I've tried it on. I wasn't willing to go any further
until I saw that it worked. I set up a laptop as a server and a desktop as
a client. Both are Win 98 SE machines connected thru a d-link switch on a
10/100 ethernet network. The display driver on the laptop is a Chips &
Technologies 65555 PCI and is set at 256 colors and 1024x768. Nothing
exotic that I can see...

Lee