BUG REPORT: Mac TridiaVNC Server v3.4.0 alpha 2

Mike Babulic mike.babulic "at" gov.calgary.ab.ca
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 21:14:24 +0000

on 11/20/00 2:53 PM, a.umpleby "at" ic.ac.uk at a.umpleby "at" ic.ac.uk wrote:

>> major: ...
>
> I've been discussing this a little with Jonathan - it's related to the
> drag manager on newer OSes (I've had no trouble with 8.1, only >=8.5).
> It's looking like it could be some work to overcome it completely...

Problem solved.  I had neglected to remove the VNC control panel when I
removed 3.3.2b2 (aka Beta 3.0.1)

It's still MUCH less responsive.  I'll try the 68k server in a few days &
see if that helps

--
Mike Babulic,  Management Systems Analyst
Engineering Computer Services,  The City of Calgary