VNC vs Radmin (was RE: VNC vs PC Anywhere)

Lee Douglas LeeDouglas "at" pellis.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:56:49 +0000

Charles,

I downloaded the latest revision from their site just 2-3 days ago. I'm
disappointed that I had problems with it, as it was faster than vnc and
seemed to handle such things as file transfer very nicely, among other
features. Unfortunately, it kept losing sync with the screen on the server
PC and the cursor kept getting lost....

Lee