VNC directionality?

Tom.Hipsz@tesma.com Tom.Hipsz "at" tesma.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:29:52 +0000

I would make sure the same versions are used on both sides. Maybe on the
client side different encoding is used on A and B

Tom Hipsz
Tesma International Inc.
CO-OP Student, Sheridan College.
Tel: (905) 761-1525 x129
Fax: (905) 761-1527
tom.hipsz "at" tesma.com
tomek "at" usa.net

                    "Mike
                    Armstrong"           To:     vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
                    <mfa "at" lal.ifas        cc:     (bcc: Tom Hipsz/USR/TesmaGroup)
                    .ufl.edu>            Subject:     Re: VNC directionality?

                    11/28/2000
                    01:41 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    vnc-list

IP PING shows decent response times.  Initial connection is made
immediately, but setup and subsequent screen updates take forever.  In one
direction, it's difficult to move the cursor off the dot -- in the other,
the delay is enormous.