VNC via dial-up networking ?

Mark Graves mark.graves "at" penborn.co.uk
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:00:34 +0000

Joe,
I have tried setting the default gateway but to no avail. The route add
command produces "the route addition failed: 87". Further help
appreciated.

In message <3A23F1FD.DEEB4423 "at" earthlink.net>, Joseph A. Knapka
<jknapka "at" earthlink.net> writes