VNC Binaries for Solaris Intel Architecture

Andreas Schmidt Andreas "at" dus-spot.de
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:32:51 +0000

Hello David,

I have compiled them by myself using gcc. No problem. It's still
3.3.2r1, I just missed the time to compile the new one.

If you want to have it, just download it via http from http://www.dus-
spot.de/vnc/xvnc.tar.gz - included is also a vncserver-script, that
starts your CDE-environment.

Bye, Andreas

> ** Reply Requested When Convenient **
>
> HELLO.
>
> WHEN GOING TO   THE DOWNLOAD SECTION I CAN FIND A COPY FOR  SOLARIS SPARC
> IMPLEMENTATION BUT NOT FOR THE SOLARIS 8  INTEL IMPLEMENTATION.  ARE THERE
> BINARIES FOR THIS VERSION OF SOLARIS?  IF NOT HOW WOULD YOU SUGGEST I COMPILE
> SOURCE CODE   FOR THIS  OPERATING SYSTEM.  OF COURSE I WOULD MAKE THE
> BIINARIES
> AVAILABLE TO ALL.
>
> THANKS
> DAVID J. KRASSEN