Joseph A. Knapka jknapka "at"
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:41:42 +0000

My apologies for spamming the list with my previous reply to
Mark's message. Apparently all vnc-list messages come with
a "Reply-To" setting of "vnc-list", which I did not notice
at the time.

Why is this the case? Personally I expect my MUA's "Reply"
function to reply to the author and "Reply All" to reply to
the list, and the "Reply-To:" header does great violence to
my expectations. Of course I will keep this characteristic
of vnc-list in mind in the future, but I wonder if others are
surprised by this behavior?

-- Joe

Mark Graves wrote:
> I think I'm getting warmer ... If I run VNC Viewer on the RAS server, it
> works fine and I can control the dialled-in PC, but if I run VNC Viewer
> on my PC on the same network (logged-in to the same domain), I cannot
> connect. Is there some way to do this from my PC ?  Help appreciated.

-- Joe Knapka
to majordomo "at"
See also: