VNC via dial-up networking ?

Mark Graves mark.graves "at" penborn.co.uk
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:14:56 +0000

I think I'm getting warmer ... If I run VNC Viewer on the RAS server, it
works fine and I can control the dialled-in PC, but if I run VNC Viewer
on my PC on the same network (logged-in to the same domain), I cannot
connect. Is there some way to do this from my PC ?  Help appreciated.

In message <000301c0594c$17210380$1e780981 "at" 9.120.5.brewhurst.net>,
Richard Spaven <r_spaven "at" brewhurst.com> writes