Is Tridia VNC compatible with VNC?

W. Brian Blevins brian.blevins "at" tridia.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:19:49 +0000

Richard,

> Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 14:50:40 -0000
> From: "Richard Spaven" <r_spaven "at" brewhurst.com>
> Subject: Is Tridia VNC compatible with VNC?
>
> I currently have VNCservers installed across the network I support and was
> wondering if Tridia VNC was compatible.

TridiaVNC is compatible with the 3.3.x VNC releases
from AT&T.  There are some protocol enhancements made
by others, which may not be compatible with AT&T nor
TridiaVNC releases.  Our goal is to maintain as much
interoperability between TridiaVNC and other VNC
implementations as possible.

--
Brian