FW problem, VNCServer inside

Peter Goodridge petegdr "at" yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 16:19:17 +0000

Hi Josua,

I don't see the problem, it looks like the firewall is
working fine. :)

Seriously, allowing VNC from the outside in strikes me
as a bad idea.   However; Border Manager does seem to
have a add-on that allows access from the outside to
internal devices though a VPN.  Talk with your
firewall manager to see if he has set this up.

HTH,
Pete Goodridge