How to Upload

W. Brian Blevins brian "at" tridia.com
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 16:00:03 +0000

Liping,

> Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 01:22:48 +0000 (GMT)
> From: "James ''Wez'' Weatherall" <jnw "at" uk.research.att.com>
> Subject: RE: How to Upload
>
> On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Liping Feng wrote:
>
> > Thanks anyway.
> > The VNC people ask us to upload new code to them but
> > they would not tell us where to put them. How frustrating.
>
> We don't have an upload site for external contributions, so we certainly
> wouldn't have asked you to upload anything to us.  Are you sure you're not
> confusing us with the Tridia group and their TridiaVNC product?
>
> Cheers,
>
> James "Wez" Weatherall

Tridia is accepting some enhancements from third-parties at the
following email address

contributions "at" developvnc.org

We would prefer to receive compressed diffs as attachments, but
we try to be flexible.  You might want to post to the developer's
email list to see what others think of your work or if someone else
has already done some/most of it.  Details on the developer's list
are available on the web site:

http://www.developvnc.org/

--
Brian