VNC/mac and Stuffit 5.1 (again) [still]

Mike Rehbein rotorwash "at"
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 00:17:40 +0000

>...and I already posted this solution, and I have *also* posted
>self-extracting archives on my website.  Sheesh, I wish people would read.

   I work as a back up trainer in my dept. What we have discovered and
is backed up by others in the biz. Some people (most) have to be
taught the same stuff more than once to grasp it ;)  It's just life.
Get over it ;)

           ___ /^^[___              _  N0AGG ICQ# 4471401
        ( -+ |____|    ______-----+/ Maplewood, MN USA