VNC vs Radmin (was RE: VNC vs PC Anywhere)

Rick Torins rtorins "at"
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:00:21 +0000

I used VNC for a while, when my coworker pointed me to another program -

I download it, install and what I see:

It's faster than VNC on my 10 mbit network. Not sure about 150 times (There
is a note on the Radmin website , that Radmin is 150 times
faster than VNC) but definitely faster.
It has a lot of features, which I wanted to have in VNC.
There are Win NT security support, drag & drop file transfer, 128 bit data

The only problem which I have with this software is that it expires after
one month, to continue I will need to pay $35 for two computer license.
I think I'll purchase it because, it's good price for speed, additional
features and lifetime tech support...

In general, Radmin is my realized dream of how VNC must be.

Yours, Rick.

Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
to majordomo "at"
See also: