Logging VNC connections into a logfile - Windows NT & 2000

Sweeney, Sean sean.sweeney "at" monster.com
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 00:10:12 +0000

Hello,

I have over 200 Windows NT Servers and need VNC many people to access them.
We would like to track who has accessed a machine and have a log track the
IP address, connection time and disconnect time.  We would like to use this
information to know who had VNC'd into a box when changes were made.

I have been trying a some solutions from the site with no luck.  I tried the
registry settings and the logfiles, but those don't log connections into a
machine, only connections I make out to a machine.  I searched the Archives
and it seems a lot of people were very interested in this issue in May 2000
and I am hoping someone was able to get it done.  If anyone has been able to
achieve success, can you please let me know how you did it and make my life
much easier.

Thanks for your help in advance,
Sean