Compiling vnc on SGI IRIX 5.3

John Fletcher J.P.Fletcher "at"
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 14:00:41 +0000

Date sent:      	Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:23:50 +0000
From:           	Tim Waugh <twaugh "at">
To:             	vnc-list "at"
Subject:        	Re: Compiling vnc on SGI IRIX 5.3
Send reply to:  	vnc-list "at"

> On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 10:59:37AM -0000, John Fletcher wrote:
> > Part of my frustration is that I don't most urgently need the viewer,
> > but the make system won't go any further without resolving it.
> Does the make you're using support the -k option?  On my machine:
>        -k   Continue as much as possible after an  error.   While
>             the  target that failed, and those that depend on it,
>             cannot be remade, the  other  dependencies  of  these
>             targets can be processed all the same.
> Tim.

Thanks to Tim, this has enabled me to get the server running on
IRIX 5.3. The viewer awaits further sorting out.

Dr John P. Fletcher          Tel: (44) 121 359 3611 ext 4625
Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (CEAC),
School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS),
Aston University,            Fax: (44) 121 359 4094
Aston Triangle,              Email: J.P.Fletcher "at"
BIRMINGHAM B4 7ET  U.K.      CEAC Web site
to majordomo "at"
See also: