Compiling vnc on SGI IRIX 5.3

Tim Waugh twaugh "at" redhat.com
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:26:33 +0000

On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 10:59:37AM -0000, John Fletcher wrote:

> Part of my frustration is that I don't most urgently need the viewer,
> but the make system won't go any further without resolving it.

Does the make you're using support the -k option?  On my machine:

       -k   Continue as much as possible after an  error.   While
            the  target that failed, and those that depend on it,
            cannot be remade, the  other  dependencies  of  these
            targets can be processed all the same.

Tim.
*/

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]